A full day Shabbat experience with mindfulness, meditation, song, lechaim, insights and inspiration!
- Part 1: 9:30 AM – 10:20 AM Early Morning discussion
– For Adults: Rabbi Michoel Gourarie – The deeper side of the Shabbat prayers
– For highschool students years 11 & 12 : Rabbi Levi – I dont understand what I’m saying, so why pray?
- Part 2: 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM Pop up Mindful Minyan
– “The Mindful Minyan” is an explanatory Shabbat service with mindfulness and meditation. It is not a regular service rather it’s where Shabbat, Mindfulness and Prayer meet. You will learn to experience prayer and Shabbat on a whole new level using mindfulness and meditation techniques. Led by Rabbi Michoel Gourarie & Rabbi Levi.
- Part 3: 12:30 PM Kiddush and Tish with lots of food, inspiration and lechaim. Feel free to stay as long as you want!
4:30 PM – Mincha
- Part 4: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
– For adults: lectures and Panel discussions with guest speakers and great topics!
– Details TBA For High school students
– Years 11 &12: Tochniot and discussion with madrichim and madrichot. Details TBA
- Part 5: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM – A Mystical Ending End off Shabbat with song, niggunim and meditation. Experience the most holy moments of Shabbat in the most spiritual way.
Date: Saturday 27th October 2018 – Full Day Program
Time: 9:30am – 8:00pm
Venue: Pop up Shul Vaucluse
To find out more or register for this event please contact BINA firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9365 4421