Spend Shabbat with the Chabad North Shore community. We have a full day planned and all are welcome to join us.
When: Saturday 27th October 2018
- Depth and Doughnuts: 9am Join the Bochurim and teens for a meaningful start to your Shabbat with depth and doughnuts.
- Meaningful Morning Tea: 10am Join special guest, clinical psychologist Renee Mill for a meaningful morning tea discussing the topic of “Sustaining happiness and developing your spiritual self, step by step.”
- MINI GAN IZZY: 330pm Mini Gan Izzy – Supervised care for your children, boys and girls, years K-6. Life-size games and activities, soft-play tumble-town, and healthy snacks.
- “Option B” – 3:30pm What to do when “Option A” goes out the window. Building resilience and finding joy in adversity. Special guest, clinical psychologist Renee Mill.
- Divine Delights – 4:00pm The mystical and practical of Shabbat food. Shabbat afternoon lecture with Rabbi Nochum Schapiro.
- Chavrusa Time: 5:30pm Chavrusa time – Parents and children one-on-one guided learning with each other.
- End Shabbat on a High! 6:45pm Join Rebbetzin Fruma Schapiro and other women in our community with an inspiring and thought-provoking insights into “saying Goodbye to Shabbat.” Uplifting Seuda Shlishit for women/girls.
- Joyous Rooftop Havdalah 8:15pm Join us as we conclude an uplifting Shabbat, with a joyous and musical rooftop Havdalah.
Time: All day
Location: Chabad North Shore